Publish a Paper at the World’s Largest Aerospace Conference and Get an opportunity to Index Your Paper in IEEE Aerospace Conference Proceedings
IEEE Conducts numerous aerospace conferences every year across the world, but the most reputed and recognized forum is IEEE Aerospace Conference. The Conference has been successfully organized for the past 43-Years, and now it’s stepping into the 44th Annual Conference. The Program Committee has planned to manage this forum at Yellowstone Conference Center, Big Sky, Montana, the United States, from March 4 to March 11 next year (2023). In addition, other leading aerospace and industrial publishers such as AIAA (American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics) and PHM Society have also come forward to organize this event mutually.
The prime intent of the International IEEE Aerospace Conference is to outreach the novel aerospace technologies, improve the understanding of aerospace systems, define the science and technology behind it, and their application to commercial and government industries.
IEEE Call for Papers 2023
Now, the IEEE Aerospace Conference Committee chairs have announced the call for papers from different aerospace and science disciplines. Students from grade schools, colleges, professors, scientists, and scholars are invited to submit their research excellence for consideration. The final submission of your 500 words short abstract is July 1, 2022.
- July 01, 2022 – Abstract Submission Deadline
- Oct 14, 2022 – Full Paper Submission Deadline
- Nov 15, 2022 – Notification of Acceptance/Rejection
- Jan 13, 2023 – Deadline to Submit Revised Paper
- Jan 17, 2023 – Abstract Deadline for Juniors
- Oct 01, 2023 – Registration & Lodging Arrangements
- Mar 03, 2023 – IEEE Aerospace Conference Proceedings Download
- Mar 5-12, 2023 – Event Date
Interactive Sessions of IEEE Aerospace Conference
The Conference Committee has planned to organize the events in 14 Technical Panels. Some of them are as follows.
- Plenary Talks on Science and Aerospace Frontiers
- Conference Presentation on Space Missions, Aerospace System, and Architecture
- Satellite Antennas, Radio-Frequency, Microwave System, and Propagation.
- Space Technology Trends in Communication and Navigation Systems.
- Novel Observation Technologies and Systems.
- Satellite Remote Sensing Technologies.
- Space Applications of Electronics and Modern Avionics.
- Technological Advance in Spacecraft and Launch Vehicles.
- Unmanned Aerial Systems and Air Vehicle Technologies.
- Aerospace Software and Computing Systems.
- Space Management, Systems, Prognostics and Health Management.
- Technologies related to Space and Ground Operations.
- Cost-effective Technologies for System Engineering.
- Human Exploration Missions to Moon, Mars, and Beyond.
- Small Satellite Technologies
If you are interested in any of these domains, you can submit your abstracts to the appropriate session.
How to Submit Your Paper to IEEE Aerospace Conference
In order to submit your terrific research, you need to follow the below-mentioned guidelines.
- Visit their official conference page at https://www.aeroconf.org/
- Create an Account by submitting necessary documents and information.
- Once you complete the account registration, you can find a “Submission” Tab.
- Enter the tab, and provide paper details such as title, author, session, and abstract.
- After providing all the information, click “Submit.”
Once you have completed your submission, you will receive an email concerning successful submission. The submission results (either acceptance, moderation, or rejection) will be decided promptly by the technical discipline chairs.
Key Features and Benefits of Participating at IEEE Aerospace Conference
If you get selected for paper presentation as well as paper publication, you will have a lot of benefits for your career growth and worldwide reputation. Some of the key features of this Conference are
- Get Your Paper Published in IEEE Aerospace Conference Proceedings.
- You will get a separate DOI for each paper along with INSPEC Number
- Your research becomes citable and reaches a global research community.
- You will get the merit of publishing a peer-reviewed paper IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
- Opportunity to Interact with Peers and Experts from NASA, SpaceX, ESA, JAXA, ISRO, and other Space Agencies.
- Your career gateway will widen to enormous possibilities.
- Your network will expand, and you will get lots of internships and job opportunities.
- Special Discounts on registration and paper access to graduate students and scholars.
- You will get a membership at either AIAA or IEEE.
For more information about the IEEE Aerospace Conference – Call for Papers, Readout One Page Call for Papers. In addition, to read the best tips for getting your abstract selected and published at IEEE, check out How to Get Your Paper Selected at IEEE Aerospace Conference. The information provided here is gathered from aeroconf and is shared for reference purposes only. The key dates and sessions might change subject to conference timelines. Stay tuned to our site for recent updates and Space Technologies and Space Conferences trends. Furthermore, you can submit your papers to AIAA SciTech Forum 2023, whose abstract deadline is still open till June 1, 2022.
Glimpse of Earlier Events
In the history of the IEEE Aerospace Program, IEEE conducted its first online or virtual Conference in March 2021, which redefined the next-generation space technologies worldwide. The online program encouraged numerous researchers and aerospace aspirants to participate and publish their papers in the 2021 IEEE Aerospace Conference Proceedings. But, after the decline of the covid pandemic, the conference committee successfully conducted the program offline during the IEEE Aerospace Conference 2022.
Being the World’s Largest Aerospace Conference organizer, the conference committee allows participants from various nations despite any differences. The Conference encourages modern and next-generation aerospace engineers to redefine and reshape the modern technologies for human exploration of the Moon, Mars, and Beyond. In addition, the program also considers the application of aerospace technologies for humankind. Therefore, it would be great if you’re lucky enough to get selected for the conference program. If you are participating as an author, your fee will be less than non-authorized participants. Hence, utilize this opportunity to build your featured aerospace career with IEEE Aerospace Conference.